WrB Responsible Gambling Webinar – Game Design and In-Play Monitoring
24 Luglio 2019 - 08:00 @ 8:00 - 17:00
WrB has long been the platform for you to learn from high-profile members of Government, Regulators, Operators and Suppliers from across the iGaming industry to discuss current and future regulation, responsible gaming, diversity and more.
This year, WrB will be presented as a series of FREE informative webinars covering every aspect of creating a Responsible Player Journey.
Our first episode, part one of Game Design and In-Play Monitoring, will take place at 3:00 PM BST on Wednesday 24th July 2019. See full details below:
In this webinar, we will discuss: 1) Game Mechanics
– What aspects of game design and mechanics should you avoid?
– How can these be modified to minimise addictive habits?
2) Monitoring Tools
You can encourage responsible decisions through:
– tools presented when your customer signs up
– improving financial literacy
– creating a seamless Responsible Gambling presence from your customers’ first interaction
How can your platform design incorporate harmonious monitoring tools, both for the customer and the operator?
Moderator: Christina Thakor-Rankin, 1710 Gaming
Johnathan Parke, Director, Sophro
Alison Gardner, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Camelot
Mike Robbins, Technical Compliance Engineer, Gaming Laboratories International